Peer Review Process
- Editors first review the submitted manuscript, called initial review by the editors. It will be desk evaluated whether the submitted manuscript is suitable for the ICCSEI’23 based on focus and scope, similarity score by using Turnitin, methodological flaw, readability of the articles, and adhering to the submitted paper template.
- Furthermore, the manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous reviewers (Double-Blind Peer-Review) and the evaluation would be based on E3S standard on scientific publication as follows :
- Is the subject matter within the scope of the journal?
- Does the paper contain enough original results to warrant publication?
- Is the paper technically sound and free of errors?
- Is the work clearly and concisely presented? Is it well organized?
- Does the title clearly and sufficiently reflect its contents?
- Is the abstract informative? Are the main results and conclusions mentioned?
- Are the illustrations of adequate quality, relevant and understandable?
- Does the bibliography give a clear view of the current state-of-the-art in the domain?
- Is the quality of the language satisfactory?
- The anonymous reviewers’ comments are then sent to the corresponding author and co-authors for necessary actions and responses. Afterward, the editorial team meeting suggested the final decision to the revised manuscript by authors.
- Finally, the Editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author.
- The accepted manuscript then continued to the copyediting and layout editing process to prepare the camera-ready paper.
Utilizing feedback from the peer review process, the Editor will make a final publication decision. The review process will take approximately wiithin the time frame that mentioned at the page of Important Date. Decisions categories include:
- Reject – Rejected manuscripts will not be published, and authors will not have the opportunity to resubmit a revised version of the manuscript to ICCSEI’23 conference.
- Accept with Revisions – Manuscripts receiving an accept-pending-revisions decision will be published in ICCSEI’23 Journal under the condition that Minor or Major modifications are made. Revisions will be reviewed by an editorial team to ensure necessary updates are made prior to publication.
- Accept – Accepted manuscripts will be published in the current form, with no further modifications required.