The 2023 International Conference on Computer Science, Electronics, and Information (ICCSEI) is an international forum that aims to provide a platform for researchers, scholars, and professionals to share and discuss cutting-edge advancements and innovative research in the fields of applied computer science, electronics, and information technology with a specific focus on their applications in renewable energy, sustainable development, and environmental health.
ICCSEI 2023 will be held Hybrid in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, on December 12-13, 2023. ICCSEI 2023 hosted by Association for Scientific Computing Electronics and Engineering (ASCEE) and Universitas Ahmad Dahlan and is jointly organized with Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Yogyakarta, Universitas Negeri Malang, Universitas Mulawarman, Universitas Muslim Indonesia, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) Malaysia, and Institución Universitaria de Barranquilla (IUB) Colombia.
ICCSEI’23 invites the original articles within the scope and topics of interest that strongly limited into two areas as follows:
- S1: Applied Computer Science and Electronics:
- S11. Artificial intelligence and machine learning applications in renewable energy and environmental studies.
- S12. Internet of Things (IoT) for environmental monitoring and control.
- S13. Big data analytics for sustainability and environmental health.
- S14. Robotics and automation for sustainable practices.
- S2: Information Technology for Sustainability:
- S21. Information systems for environmental data collection and dissemination.
- S22. Geospatial technologies and geographic information systems (GIS) for environmental applications.
- S23. Cloud computing and edge computing solutions for sustainable technologies.
- S24. Data security and privacy considerations in environmental and renewable energy systems.
PUBLICATIONS (SCOPUS and CPCI Web of Science indexed)
- All accepted and presented papers will be published in E3S Web of Conferences (Open Access, indexed in Web of Science and Scopus Database).
is indexed in:
- Papers with no-show participants without a valid reason will not be submitted to E3S Web of Conference. No refund of the paid fees may be claimed by the no-show author.
- Prof. Dr. Aji Prasetya Wibawa (SCOPUS ID: 56012410400, Universitas Negeri Malang, Indonesia)
- Assist. Prof. Andri Pranolo (SCOPUS ID : 56572821900, Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Assoc. Professor Rafal Drezewski (SCOPUSID: 35567097300, ASCEE Member, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland)
- Dr. Leonel Hernandez, (SCOPUS ID: 57193734233, Institución Universitaria ITSA), Colombia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Amelia Ritahani Ismail (SCOPUS ID: 36995749000, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Prof. Dr. Haviluddin (SCOPUS ID: 57201216710, Universitas Mulawarman, Indonesia)
- Dr. Abdulrazak Yahya Saleh, (SCOPUS ID: 55616317400, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak), Malaysia
- Dr. Kurnianingsih, (SCOPUS ID: 56347337900, Politeknik Negeri Semarang), Indonesia
- Dr. Anusua Ghosh, (SCOPUS ID: 55767760000, ASCEE Australia, and University of South Australia, Adelaide), Australia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Fachrul Kurniawan (SCOPUS ID: 57200420166, State Islamic University of MalangThis link is disabled., Malang, Indonesia)
- Assist. Prof. Siaka Konate (SCOPUS ID: 57224676175) Department of Electronic and Telecommunications, Normal School of Technical and Vocational Education, Bamoko, Mali)
- Dr. Modawy Adam Ali Abdalla (SCOPUS ID: 57221315591, College of Energy and Electrical Engineering, Hohai University, Nanjing, China)
Phase II (Open Submission)
Full paper submission deadline:
October 30, 2023 November 10, 2023
Full paper acceptance notification: November 15, 2023
Final registration: November 28, 2023
Phase I (Closed)
Full paper submission deadline: October 10, 2023
Full paper acceptance notification:
October 30, 2023 November 10, 2023
Final registration: November 14, 2023
Conference Due: December 12-13, 2023
Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- Adhere to the ICCSEI’23 Publication Ethics and Malpractice statement, and E3S Publishing Policies and Ethics.
- It should be a full article. There is no limit as regard the maximum number of pages. However, make sure that your contents is relevant, useful to the community and with no redundant information
- The paper format is as follows:
- All review processes are double blind peer reviews by a minimum of two anonymous reviewers.
- Full paper must be submitted through https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICCSEI2023/Submission/Index
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com with the questions.
|Presenter||USD 180 (In-Person)
USD 140 (Virtual)
|USD 200 (In-Person)
USD 160 (Virtual)
|Participants Non-Presenter||USD 75 (In-Person)
USD 35 (Virtual)
|USD 100 (In-Person)
USD 50 (Virtual)
Payment Should be made via bank transfer that will be inform when the paper accepted.
- Registration fee included:
- Journal Publication Fee,
- Access to all sessions in ICCSEI’23 including Plenary Sessions, Conference Track Presentations.
- The Payment is non-refundable.
- Payment must be made in Full Amount (PayPal, or Bank Transfer should add a 6% transfer fee ).
Association for Scientific Computing Electronics and Engineering (ASCEE);
Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia;
is jointly organized with
Universitas Pembangunan Nasional Veteran Yogyakarta, Indonesia;
Universitas Mulawarman, Indonesia;
Universitas Negeri Malang, Indonesia;
Universitas Muslim Indonesia,
International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia,
Institución Universitaria de Barranquilla (IUB), Colombia.